Friday, October 23, 2009

Blessings

I am so thankful that when I lay me down at the end of the day, in a warm and comfortable bed, that I can sleep and rest. It is a blessing to have that warm and comfortable bed. I am thankful that I live in America and in the beautiful desert of Southern Utah. I am thankful to be at peace in my heart. I know there are difficult times ahead of us in this country we call home. I also know there is one watching over us to see if we will remain true to Him. I pray we will for our own protection and well being. I am thankful.

2 comments:

  1. Back from Miniieapolis and happy to be in my own little world for the next couple of weeks. Home is a great place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an inspiration MOM and so thankful that you are my mother. I love you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete