Wednesday, October 14, 2009

10-14-09

I have been so blessed to have a beautiful home. One that is warm in the winter, cool in the summer, clean and comfortable. This past week B... has been down with the flu, now that he is recovered it has made me think about how comforting it is to have his companionship in our home. He is the warmth at the end of a busy day. He is the one who trims, mows, feeds the animals, grows the fruit for canning, the grapes for juice, and does a myriad of other things in and for our home to make it a home and not a house. I love him and I am so grateful for sharing a home and life with a good and righteous man. I am thankful for all he does to make our life more comfortable, secure, and fun. Thanks honey:-)

2 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWW! Thats soooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that both of you are feeling better. I really enjoy these every morning....it makes my day. I love you both.

    ReplyDelete