Monday, October 12, 2009

10-12-09

I am so thankful for beautiful starry skies in the early morning, thankful for good friends to go walking with before dawn, thankful for living in this place called Zion. It is so beautiful. We saw a skunk this morning on our walk, Eli saw it too and started after it. when I told him "NO" he turned around and looked at me like "what you want me to come back?" I whistled at him so he turned around and did come back to me. SOOOO I am thankful he did not take on the skunk, and I did not have to bath him in tomatoe juice.. small trivia to be thankful for, but I am.

2 comments:

  1. I would be thankful for no skunk too Mom....that is probably why I have a cat.
    I am thankful today that Jason is on his way up and I can spend some time with him and Ian. It might be months before anyone can get in and out of this valley if the snow keep flying after the whole 4 days of indian summer??? fall?? we might get. I am very thankful for you and dad and all that you do for me and for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and I am very thankful for you guys also. Tell Jason to not to try to come back to SLC before Saturday, that looks like it will be his best day to come. I am glad they are coming to see you and that you will have a few days with them. Have a good time and enjoy, it may be awhile before we can come or you can get out to come here. Love you. mom

    ReplyDelete