Tuesday, October 20, 2009

10/20/09 Beautiful morning

What a beautiful morning, it is 60 degrees outside at 4:30 am when we went for our walk the coyotes were howling and the night birds were already waking up for their day. I love living in this beautiful country where you can hear the cows lowing in contentment as they doze, the owls hooting, it puts life into perspective knowing that someone greater than I is in charge of all this . Guess what? it isn't Obama and his fear machines. Makes me love life and my family. I am thankful and content.

1 comment:

  1. You always say things so beautifully Mom!!!
    I am glad that it is so nice down there for you walks and in general. We have had rain the last 2 days and it has cooled off again but I am thankful that it hasn't snowed and that day temps are above freezing. I love you Momma.

    ReplyDelete