Tuesday, October 13, 2009

10-13-09

I am so thankful for the light. The one on the corner that lights my way in the morning darkness. The tiny light in the hallway if I have to get up at night, it shows me the way. The light of the moon and the stars that are Heaven sent. Most of all I am thankful for my Savior who is the light of the world. He has said"I am the light , the way, and all who follow me shal have eternal life." He is my light , my guide, my Savior and my Redeemer. I shall follow Him and do His will forever. I am thankful for the Light.

2 comments:

  1. I too am thankful for the light. This morning I work up to moonlight shining through the falling snow. It was so peaceful and beautiful. I am thankful that Jason and Ian made it up here ok and praying that they will be able to go home safely when they have to. I am also thankful for the people I work with esp Kevin who has helped so much. I guess it is just a thankful day.
    I love you Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this post Momma! I love you.

    ReplyDelete