Sunday, October 11, 2009

10-11-09 PRAYER & FASTING

We just read on Becky's blog that Paul's Father is facing a very serious battle in the fact that they just determined that Paul Sr. (father) has been diagnosed with three cancerous tumers that are wrapped around his spine. this is the latest in the cancer saga for him.
Today and always I am thankful for the gospel principles of fasting and prayer. I know they work and that our Heavenly Father watches out for each of us.
Therefore, I am asking everyone who may follow, read or chance upon my blog to join us in fasting and prayers for Paul's dad.
Especially I want to invite my immediate family members to unite for Becky and Paul in support for them with your prayers for Paul's dad. Miracles can happen when we all fast and pray together. We are family, one of us needs this extra love and support. Please let you voices be heard in this serious need. Love to all of you, always

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Ann, are you feeling better? Have a great day today. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will as well and have offered my support to her. Love you Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Everyone! I love you all. No news yet.

    ReplyDelete