Saturday, November 14, 2009

Winter

It is so cold here tonight.about mid thirtys and the wind is howling, not just blowing. It was snowing earlier before sunset up on Pine Vally and it looked like Cedar City area was getting pounded. It was also snow clouds over Kolob and Zion National Park. Whew, I guess winter has come to visit. I sure hope it clears up before Thanksgiving. I am so looking forward to having family come to Ann's Sky Ranch home for dinner on thanksgiving it will be really good to see everyone. It has been quite a long time since seeing some of our family. AND we love you all. More tomorrow. Maybe the wind will stop by morning.

2 comments:

  1. no kidding, it better warm up and be nice! We'll see you soon, we'll be driving and bringing some furniture with us this time....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel. Last time I checked the temp it was 5 degrees with wind about 30 mph so wind chill in the minus zone. Suppose to have sun and 40's by Monday though. Hope it holds until December then it can snow and blow all it wants. I love you and Dad and hope your day is warmer and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete