Tuesday, November 10, 2009

11-10-09

How great it is to wake up and ready to get out of bed and start a fresh new day. It is so pretty and calm this time of day, I love to walk outside and see all those millions of stars. They are brighter in the moornings than any other time, maybe it is because the air is so crisp and clear. also if you listen close you can hear the animals waking up, like chickens, dogs, coyotes, cows, does it sound like I like the country, I do.
On another note I am thankful for mornings and clear head because I think of each of my family and how thankful I am of each one of you. How much I love you and the joy I feel whn I think of happy times with you. May the sun shine on each one today and May the wind be in your faces to blow all your troubles away. You are loved by me.

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful thoughts Mom. I love you so much...you are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete