Monday, November 9, 2009

11-9-09

I want to let those who follow my blog know how thankful I am for each one of you in my life. As we walk in the mornings and catch up on the happenings of the previous day I think about friends and family, each one of you are thought about and appreciated each day. I love reading the blogs I get to follow. What did we do to stay in touch before we had the internet. Snail mail took forever, I think of the times that I had loved ones so far away and we would write to each other to see how each was doing and by the time a letter would arrive whatever was going on was already history. Now I can blog, e-mail, facebook or whatever we choose to stay in touch in just minutes. Thank heaven for the good things in life!! I am so excited for Thanksgiving this year, many of our family will be together and I love, love love the times we can all be together and cherish one another.
Today I am also grateful for each one of my grandchildren, Kalin who plays football and they won their game Saturday and get to go up to Rice Stadium and play this next Friday. way to go Hurricane, the rest of my handsome grandsons and beautiful granddaughters. Kenzie is a princess in a play, a ballerina dancer.
guess I better close for now and tell you about the rest of them in another blog. Love you all this day and always..

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful for you Mom and that you are always there when I need you. How blessed we are to have such awesome and loving parents. I love you Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Genalee said. MMMMUUUUWWWAAAAAHHHHH! That's a kiss for you BTW

    ReplyDelete