Tuesday, November 3, 2009

11-03-09

What a beautiful morning, the moon is so big and bright it almost looks like daylight,I am thankful this morning for telephones that keep us in touch with loved ones far and near. The phone brings us all kinds of news, it makes it so we can stay in touch instantly where ever we are, and just think when I was a teenager we had a phone on a line with nine other people. we would pick up the phone and wait for the operator to say "number please" and when the phone rang you might have several people in on your conversation. How times change. I am so grateful for my family for I have been blessed with beautiful daughters and wonderful handsome sons. Righteous children are a blessing from heaven. How fortunate they are to have great dad to follow. I am blessed, and I am grateful.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Mom. It was great to talk with you last night and it always makes me feel not so far away from you. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the party line in LaVerkin too, seems like a million years ago. I also remember carrying the big BRICK cell phone, its funny to look back. Now you can't go anywhere or see anyone that isn't attached to a phone.

    ReplyDelete