Wednesday, November 4, 2009

11-04-09

Hooray!!! Yesterday I finally got the back yard fully fenced in, what a tiring job..the big benefit is no more pooper scooper for the back lawn, yeah...no more chickens by our bedroom window, no more dog hair on the back patio. Now every one has a place to be. the chickens are in the coop, Eli has the run of the pasture, and he loves that because now he has more access to herd the chickens, and we have a patio we can use and keep clean, and I can refurbish the lawn so it is once again a lawn and not a weed patch. So therefore... I am thankful that I have the strength to accomplish small jobs, like fencing the back yard, and thankful that everyone is now in thier proper place. Have a great day everyone and know I love you.

3 comments:

  1. That is wonderful. I know that you have wanted to do that for a while. I love you too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fencing the back yard is NOT a small job. Nice accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Ann; that does not sound like a small job....way to go grandma! Love you. :)

    ReplyDelete