Sunday, May 23, 2010

My Girls


MY FOUR BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTERS
I have the four most amazing daughters!! they are each one unique in their own way, four different personalities, All beautiful both in physical appearance and in their countenances. Each one successful in their own lives. All are married or have been married. I am a very proud mom to have these four lovely women choose me to be their mother. I am blessed with with a parcel of grandchildren from these amazing women.I love them more than words can tell, I hope to have them near and dear to me for a very long time. I love you all.

4 comments:

  1. Mom you are the best, always finding the lemonade among the lemons. I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mom, it is amazing that our lives and our worlds are so different, but all successful and unique in their own ways. I am certainly glad you gave me sisters, that is the best gift in the world (along with brothers!) Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Grandma! You are the most amazing woman every, I hope you know that. I certainly couldn't have asked for a better Grandma than you. I Love you SOOOO much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the kind words mom. You are the most compassionate person that I know. You have endured so much negative in your life and yet you still have so much love to give. I hope that I can be just like you when it comes to my boys.

    ReplyDelete