Sunday, May 23, 2010

GENEVIEVE'S FLOWERS


Genevieve Gubler has the most awesome flower garden. Her yard is immaculate in the care of the flowers. Genevieve is having her children now help with the care of this beautiful garden, in years past she has done it all. The amazing thing about all this is that Genevieve is in her nineties and still enjoys bringing spring to the LaVerkin town. Here are some pictures to enjoy of this beautiful garden, they cannot come close to showing how beautiful it is so if you happen to be in LaVerkin go by and see it. I guarantee it will warm you heart and soul.

1 comment:

  1. what an awesome post mom, thanks for sharing this with me. I can't believe Genevieve (Sister Gubler) is in her 90's, doesn't seem possible. I remember having her teach at church and I can still hear her voice.

    ReplyDelete